The pupil premium is an allocation of funding from central government to support children who may be vulnerable to under-achievement. The amount received by each school is dependent on the number of children who are eligible for free school meals (FSM) or who are Children in Care (ChIC). All schools are required to demonstrate how they are using the Pupil Premium and the impact it is having.
Please read our documents about the Pupil Premium below.
- Early Years Pupil Premium (PDF, 3.7 MB)
- Pupil Premium – DFE Information (PDF, 118.7 kB)
- Pupil Premium Are You Entitled? (PDF, 89.6 kB)
- Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure Report 2013-14 (PDF, 488.3 kB)
- Pupil Premium Report 2011-12 (PDF, 86.2 kB)
- Pupil Premium Report 2012-13 (PDF, 349.7 kB)
- Pupil Premium Report 2013-14 (PDF, 306.0 kB)
- Pupil Premium Report 2014-15 (PDF, 291.3 kB)
- Pupil Premium Report 2016-2017 (PDF, 375.2 kB)