Our Values and Aims
Learn and Believe ... Aspire and Achieve
We create learners who have high aspirations, are self-motivated, engaged and take responsibility for their own education. Our curriculum ensures that children secure the skills, knowledge and understanding required to succeed in modern life Britain.
At Manor Community Primary School, we fulfil the ambition of the national curriculum to ensure that our core and foundation subjects, are taught through a relevant, contextual and inspiring curriculum.
Our pupils learn to develop adaptable, flexible, critical thinking, as well as expressing their own thoughts, feelings and ideas. This is achieved by deepening children’s understanding of carefully chosen concepts, which underpins and drives our curriculum.
Our curriculum aims to develop
- Behaviours and habits to become effective learners
- High aspirations
- Self-motivation and resilience
- Independence and confidence
- Excellent communication skills
- Pride in producing high quality end products
- Collaboration skills through working together
- Reflection and evaluation