The pupil premium is an allocation of funding from central government to support children who may be vulnerable to under-achievement.
The amount received by each school is dependent on the number of children who are eligible for free school meals (FSM) or who are Children in Care (ChIC).
All schools are required to demonstrate how they are using the Pupil Premium and the impact it is having.
Please read our documents about the Pupil Premium below:
- Early Years Pupil Premium
- Pupil Premium Are You Entitled
- Pupil Premium DFE Information
- Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure outline 2018 2019 1
- Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure Report 2015 16
- PUPIL PREMIUM REPORT 2016 2017
- Pupil Premium Report 2017 2018
- PUPIL PREMIUM REPORT 2017 2018 Manor