The pupil premium is an allocation of funding from central government to support children who may be vulnerable to under-achievement.
The amount received by each school is dependent on the number of children who are eligible for free school meals (FSM) or who are Children in Care (ChIC).
All schools are required to demonstrate how they are using the Pupil Premium and the impact it is having.
Please read our documents about the Pupil Premium below:
- Catch up Strategy 2020 2021
- FSM check for eligibility form
- Pupil Premium Report 2019 2020
- Pupil Premium Report 2021 2022
- Pupil Premium Report 2022 2023
- Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure outline 2018 2019 1
- Pupil Premium Report 2017 2018
- PUPIL PREMIUM REPORT 2017 2018 Manor